Thursday, July 7, 2011

#711-713 - Let's Get Dangerous...With Cake!


Games #711-713
Wally Bear & The No! Gang, Darkwing Duck, Rainbow Islands
Birthday Gifts & eBay

Ok, we're back after a brief absence. My birthday was last month, and just like it was 20 years ago, I'm getting Nintendo games. My wife went behind my back and picked up a couple of games for me; Darkwing Duck (a MegaMan clone based off one of my favorite childhood cartoon series) and Wally Bear and the No! Gang (the infamous 'Say No!' game where forest creatures try to get innocent Wally Bear to light up, shoot up and give up). I also picked up a copy of Rainbow Islands off eBay - I notice I'm relying more and more on online deals to fill the holes in my collection. It's been more than 2 months since I picked anything up at a store or flea market.

In addition to the games, a smattering of eBay gift cards have come my way - so expect a big one to get crossed off the list soon! (Hopefully)

I leave you, dear reader, with a picture of the cake my wife made for me. She is awesome. And yes, that's all cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment