Saturday, April 30, 2011

#695 Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2


Game #695
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2
Paid $20
4/26/11 - Player 1 Video Games

Well, I don't have much to say about this one other than it was a bit of a splurge considering I'll likely never actually play the game. There are 2 genres that don't interest me whatsoever: strategy games and RPG's. I'm more of an action/platformer fan - I prefer moving left to right and jumping on/shooting things in my way to a level goal. Spending dozens of hours crafting an army or grinding to level up just isn't my thing.

The thing is, a lot of the remaining games on my list are strategy or RPG's. I guess they don't get produced in very large quantities. Combine that with the fact that fans of these types of games seek them out and tend to hang on to them and what you get are relatively high priced pickups. I could wait around and hope to snag one at a bargain price, but with these games I've given up on that strategy. They just don't come up that often. See? I'm just too impatient.

OK - next post I actually DO have a good bargain to share. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment