Monday, May 21, 2012

#742 - Godzilla 2: War of the Monsters


#742
Godzilla 2
Collector's Cards & Games
5/21/12

So strange to find a boxed game this late in the game that's within my budget - but here sits Godzilla 2, fresh from a nice little shop in Florida.  The box is in not-so-mint shape, but I don't care much.  I was just glad to find this game for $30 - especially after the prices have all gone skyrocketing on eBay and Amazon.

Godzilla 2 is a weird strategy something or other game...I don't really have much interest in it beyond having it on the collection shelf.  Check out AVGN's video to get an idea of what it's all about.  I like the box art - it's red and orange and Godzilla looks PISSED with lightning striking him from all sides...

Now we're really down to it.  Only 5 licensed games left and the prices are STEEP to say the least (especially for the run-in-place game).  I'll hold out hope that I'll find a deal out there somewhere.

In the meantime, I'm considering ways to keep this blog going.  Just because all the little gray squares are getting snapped up doesn't mean we can't continue these sporadic musings.  So, as they say at the end of every TV season finale; 'to be continued....'

No comments:

Post a Comment